2011/08/28

Seeing Camaron

Whom or what I saw is not a famoous flamenco cantaor, or singer in Spain, nor is a sweet confectionary of France made with egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder, or ground almond, and food coloring. Never.



Camarón de la Isla


Macaron de Francia


Hokaron by LOTTE


A couple of days ago, I happened to see the handsome guy, whom I call Camaron here, at a Shinkansen station. I could easily recognize him because he was very famous and his face and voice had been familiar even to me, who is not so much interested in show biz. He was just being seen off by some men at the ticket gate. He was polite enough to bow several times to them with saying "Thank you very much. Good bye.", looking back to the men. Once at the gate, 2nd time after passing the gate, the last one was before stepping on an escalator to the platform. He repeated until they were out of his sight. Watching his polite attitude to the men and also his gentle behavior toward his female attendant. I was convinced that he was a good man. He would be much more familiar next time I see his face on TV. He put on the dark glasses before reaching the platform. He looked cooler in them, and handsome as well.
Can you guess who?


Supertrain carry Superstar 
Destination was....a big city in central Japan