2011/03/07

An Unforgettable Stay at

Posada San Sebastian, Antigua Guatemala


Entrance

Reception  Isn't it cool?

Room

Room

Open space on the 2nd floor

Study Spanish surrounded by the antiques

Patio

Terrace

Volcán de Agua from the Terrace

I spent the last week in Antigua at a hotel. It was a very unique hotel and I really enjoyed staying there. Posada San Sebastian is located in the center of the city. Once you step inside the hotel, you will feel relaxed, comfortable and safe. It had not more than 10 rooms, a spacious patio and a large roof balcony. Everywhere in the hotel was attractive antiques, which the owner told me the staff occasionally visited neighboring small villages or sometimes far away towns and found. They always made me enjoy watching them. The hotel was like a museum. The single room I stayed had enough space and was very clean. I had no problems during my stay. Each room was decorated with antique furniture. The staff was so nice and helpful.


Antiques


They kept a green parrot, who spoke Spanish, in the patio. One day, when I was playing the guitar, he suddenly flew close to me. He stayed beside me and listened to my guitar quietly. He had waited until I stopped playing, and said, "Bueno!" How nice he is! Believe it or not. Why don't you try yourself? One thing that you must keep in mind is not to try to teach him Japanese. He might get confused, scream out something incomprehensible and fly away from you in the end.

This hotel is highly worth recommended.
If you are already or still in Antigua, just call them today.


My dear friend